- LUXURIOUS 2-IN-1 SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER – TropiClean Papaya, Coconut Luxury 2-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner cleanses, moisturizes and conditions your pet’s skin and coat in a luxurious lather to help relax tangled hair for easier brushing, leaving their coat soft and healthy
- SWEET SCENT – The long-lasting sweet scent of papaya and coconut will leave them smelling fresh and ready for cuddles
- FREE FROM SOAP, DYES, PARABENS – Safe Solution; pH Balanced, Soap Free, Paraben Free and Dye Free; Safe when used as directed on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older; Earth-friendly bottle is made from 50% recycled material
- CLEANSES, CONDITIONS – Luxurious 2-in-1 Dog, Cat Shampoo, Conditioner cleanses, moisturizes and conditions your pet’s skin, coat in one step
- NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS – Manufactured and shipped with only the highest quality, naturally derived ingredients (naturally-occurring raw materials or ingredients adapted from naturally-occurring plant or mineral-based raw materials)
You can enter your required delivery day in the box provided at checkout so you can order in advance. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver livestock to Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight or the Isle of Man.
Please note we cannot deliver the day after a bank holiday..
Our fish are placed in plastic bags with water and oxygen before being put in boxes. Tropical fish are then put in a suitable insulated box with a heat pack if necessary. This should ensure minimal heat fluctuations and keep the fish safe.
Due to the packing costs involved, we have a minimum order of £35 on livestock orders (excluding delivery).
They will then be shipped on our overnight service. You must be available to receive and sign for the fish to receive our arrive alive guarantees. Please then read our acclimatising guide on the best way to settle your new fish in. If there are any problems with your delivery please call us. There are sometimes delays out of our control due to weather, traffic and accidents, please call us if your delivery is late, we do still need you to be available for the delivery due to it being livestock. Remember to choose your fish carefully after reading our guides as we cannot take any returns on livestock.
Dry Goods and Tropical Plants OrdersThere is no extra delivery charge for dry goods/pet products ordered with fish, you will only be charged the livestock delivery charge as above. For all dry good orders the charge is £5.00, free on orders over £30.
Pond Plant OrdersPlease place Pond Plant orders separately from your fish order to avoid confusion on delivery times.
Delivery Charges for Pond Plants–
Standard Delivery (England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands)- £5.99/ Free delivery over £50
Pallet Delivery- £42 – Large 30 Litre Pots require a pallet delivery- 6 x 30 Litre Pots can fit on 1 pallet
Please enquire for quotes to Scottish Highlands.