In placing an order with us we acknowledge your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to increase our prices to reflect any increases in our costs.
- Prices are as stated on the website at the time of ordering and payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders due to non-payment or errors caused by computer software.
Coupon code discounts cannot be used against products already on sale on the site.
- Once we have despatched the fish it is the customers’ responsibility to make sure they are in to receive the fish. Please only place an order if you will be home on the given day to sign for the delivery.
- Due to the packing costs involved, we have a minimum order of £35 (before delivery charges) on livestock orders.
- We cannot be held liable if you are not in on the day to receive the fish. If you are not there when the driver calls they will be taken to the local depot where you will need to arrange to collect them.
- An adult must be in to sign for the delivery.
- Please make sure any damaged goods are stated for when signing for the delivery. By signing for the delivery you accept they are in good condition.
- All orders over £100 must be sent to the billing address
- There are sometimes delays out of our control due to weather, traffic and accidents, please call us if your delivery is late but we do still need you to be available for the delivery due to it being livestock.
- We will only ship out fish we feel are healthy and will not send the fish if we feel they are not strong enough for delivery.
- Upon arrival please note some fish can appear unwell and be lying down. This is a usual reaction to stress and once acclimatised should recover.
- We here at Aquatics to your Door do not have access to your payment details, these are sent directly to our payment provider and are therefore not stored by us. We do not sell or pass on any of your personal details to any other third party. We will only contact you by phone if it is regarding your order with us. If you place an order with us we may in the future email you with any special offers on the site but you have the option to withdraw from this service at any point.
- If you need to cancel an order please call us as soon as possible before dispatch day. We cannot be held responsible once they have left our property. We will also need this then emailed across so we have the cancellation in writing. Please make sure you let us know at least a couple of days before your order is due if you need to cancel.
- For dry goods: If you are unhappy with any product then please return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a refund. It is the customers’ responsibility for the safe return of any item and the cost of returning it. For faulty items in guarantee, we will repair or replace the item for you. If the item is no longer available we will send a substitute of equal or greater value.
- For livestock: We are unable to accept any returns on livestock due to the complex procedure for transporting them. So please make sure you order the correct fish and have checked their requirements and compatibility with your existing stock. We do offer guarantees on our fish but only if they are signed for on the first attempt to deliver them. We must have photographic evidence of any fish you have lost during our guarantee period and we will either refund or send you a credit code for you to use on your next order. We do not refund postage. Please note replacements are only sent in exceptional circumstances due to the huge increase in postage costs.
- Please make sure you research the fish before you add them to the aquarium and contact us if you have any queries regarding compatibility. We cannot be responsible if you add the wrong fish to the aquarium so please do your homework! Wherever possible please quarantine your new arrivals. We cannot be held responsible for existing livestock or dry goods.
- Unless stated all our fish are in mixed sex tanks. You can put requests but we cannot guarantee these will be met.
- The packers will do their best to fulfil requests where possible but these are subject to stock at time of ordering.
If for any reason you feel you have not received the right fish, there are any problems or feel shorted please take photos when the fish arrive of what you have received in the bags and a photo of the contents of the box and email them to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We must have photos received on the day of the bags as they arrived and the contents of the box if you feel you have not been sent something.
Due to the packing costs involved, we have a minimum order of £35 on livestock orders (excluding delivery cost).